Monday, December 10, 2007

Tip of the Hat to Moen!

I know you're wondering why I'm highlighting a plumbing supplies manufacturer but its simple there are so few firms that deliver exceptional customer service its notable to flag those that are doing a great job. In this case Moen definitely did a great job of customer support in the following situation:
I had a kitchen faucet that was starting to fail and quickly realized that a new cartridge for the faucet was what was called for. After a quick bit of web-surfing I found that Moen's site had a fanastic series of Flash videos walking the consumer through step by step how to disassemble and reassemble the faucet. Next stop was Home Depot where I got even more good news that since Moen stands behind its products the new cartridge that I needed was absolutely free (I just needed to bring back the used one so that Home Depot could send it back to Moen). Overall a great customer experience that makes me more likely to consider Moen next time we got to redo a kitchen or bathroom.

Digg It!