Thursday, November 1, 2007

Discounts on Apple Product - Still Waiting For Leopard

Well I'm still stuck waiting for Leopard since I recently bought a new MacbookPro I purchased the upgrade under an Apple program called "Up to date". Which is a great deal deal $9.95 vs. the regular $129 price tag. One other great tip on finding a discount on Apple gear is the Corporate sales program that Apple offers customers. If you work for a large organization check around since as I've discovered Apple has cut deals with major corporations to allow them and their employees to purchase new product at a discount. While the discount isn't as good as the Educational discount offered to those in College/University or Teachers the Corporate program could save you real $$$ on new Apple product.

While I wait I've been keeping myself busy searching for a good deal on another large external Firewire drive to accomodate TimeMachine (the interesting back-up program included in Leopard). I should be going to Costco this weekend to pickup two different Western Digital external hard drives that offer great value. Once I've purchased the drives and have them up and running I'll post some thoughts.

Digg It!